Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
Product name: Yoni Pearls
Borneol, pseudo-ginseng, ligusticum wallichii, frankincense, myrrh, the root of red-rooted salvia, safflower, peach kernel, polygonum caspidatum, root bark of peony tree, radices saussureae, Lignum santali albi, rhizoma cyperi
1. Wash hands before using.
2. Untie cotton thread and pull it straight.
3. Insert pearl into applicator. The string should be hanging downward like a tampon.
4. Lay on your back or squat in a comfortable position. Open labia softly with one hand then insert yoni pearl into vagina using the applicator.
5. Push yoni pearl with applicator until it has completely entered into the vagina. If the position of the pearl is correct, you will not feel the pearl inside vagina.
6.After pearl is inserted the cotton thread should be left hanging outside of the vagina.
7. The pearl should be taken out and not exceed 48 hours and be replaced.
6. After 24-48 hours, toxins should be adsorbed. Pull cotton thread and remove pearl.
7. Clean vagina thoroughly, the second pearl should be inserted right away followed by the third.
8. 3 PEARLS EQUAL ONE FULL CLEANSE DO NOT INSERT MORE THAN ONE PEARL AT A TIME!
Can be used for - Treatment Scope
🌸 Prophylactic cleansing effect: bacteria is excreted from the body (as a preventive measure)
🌸 Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
🌸 Cervical erosion and dysplasia
🌸 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
🌸 Yeast infection
🌸 Urine incontinence
🌸 Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
🌸 The uterus and vagina are cleansed of pathogenic bacteria and viruses
🌸 Genital itching
1. Females with premature ovarian.
2. Females with low hormone after menopause.
3. Females with gynecological diseases such as genitals itching, vaginitis, cervical erosion
4. Females with irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea.
5. Females with vaginal looseness, sex apathy.
1. For external use only, don not eat.
2. Pregnant woman and breast-feeding women are prohibited.
3. Do not use during menstrual cycle. It can be used only four days after end of menstrual cycle.
4. Avoid sexual intercourse during use of pearl, if sexual intercourse is necessary, please take out the pearl and cleanse vagina.
5. Can’t be reused once pearl is removed.
6. May experience dryness and mild cramps.
7. After sexual intercourse, don’t use pearl until 3 hours after.
8. Is not used as a contraception or protection from sexually transmitted diseases.
9. This listing is for information purposes on and is not to treat or cure any diseases .
For external use ONLY. We recommend doing a three day treatment. Not permitted for children, pregnant women or if you have a IUD implant. Discontinue if product causes irritation or discomfort. If you are unsure this product is right for you please consult your physician before using.